A training session is being organized by the PSD association, see details below or go on facebook to get more information.
- 8.00-9.00: Registration
- 9.00-9.15: Opening Address by the Hon. Minister for the Family and Social Solidarity, Dr. Michael Farrugia
- 9.15-10.00:Improving the Quality of Life of Lone Parents in Malta (Prof Angela Abela, Dr Frank Bezzina, Ms Claire Casha & Dr Rose M. Azzopardi)
- 10.00-10.30: Questions from the floor
- 10.30-11.00:Coffee break
- 11.00–11.45: Pathways to Single Parenthood (Dr Katya DeGiovanni, Prof Angela Abela, Ms Claire Casha, Dr Rita Borg Xuereb , Dr Frank Bezzina & Prof Paul Montgomery)
- 11.45–12.15: Questions from the floor
- 12.15-1.15: Networking lunch
- 1.15-2.15 Workshops
- 2.15 -3.00 Reports from workshops
- 3.00-3.10 Closing Address by Hon. Dr. Michael Farrugia
The Ministry for Education and Employment has embarked in an educational campaign to celebrate the teaching profession and show appreciation towards all members of the teaching community. The Ministry feels that it is important to celebrate the dedication and hard work of oureducation professionals.
The campaign includes TV spots as well as several other promotional video clips which can be accessed on the Edukazzjoni page on Facebook. Moreover, we invite you to visit www.inspiringpeople.edu.mt. Please circulate the website address to your respective teams, parents and students.
Share your stories and keep spreading the message.