Dar il-Kaptan is committed to:
Ensure a professional and trained staff, which look after the clients and monitor their well being in a homely environment.– Provide planned breaks to clients and carers.
– Maintain the continuity of care from home to Dar il-Kaptan.
– Act to accommodate when possible, holidays, important functions, hospital treatments and much needed breaks.
– Liaise with other professionals and voluntary organisations to ensure the best possible and holistic delivery of care.
– Facilitate daily living and social skills, to develop and to encourage self worth, confidence and independence.
– Provide assessment, advice and support to clients and carers.